Whether a missing O-ring, a leak in the wetsuit or a torn fin band is the reason, in this Equipment Specialist course you will learn how to prevent these mishaps and fix them yourself if necessary. In addition, you will receive important information about how your equipment works so that you feel more comfortable with it while diving and can take better care of it.sults.
– Maintenance of diving equipment
– Storage of diving equipment
– Common equipment problems and how to deal with them
– Equipment configuration and the latest diving equipment
– Junior Open Water Diver / Open Water Diver or equivalent brevet
– Minimum age 10 years
– In the case of minors, parental consent
3 – 4 hours
– Certification costs
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.