- This event has passed.
Day trip to Ferropolis the ironcity 08.07.2023
July 8 @ 9:00 - 17:0030.00€
Day trip to Ferropolis the Ironcity
This month we dive into an intriguingly bizarre place. The Gremminersee is home to the Ferropolis open-air museum.
Here are huge old bucket wheel excavators that alone are worth a visit.
But the lake has no less interesting surprises in store for you.
This lake has a very large stock of fish including catfish, pike, tench, eels and many others.
- Dive Center Fee
- Professionally guided dives possible by arrangement
- 1 sausage & 1 bread roll (others possible on request for a surcharge)
- Water to drink (while supplies last)
- Option on specialty courses by prior arrangement
- Diving fun
- Diving equipment / rental equipment (if none available)
- bottle fillings
- getting there
- Overnight accommodation
We look forward to seeing you,
Your DIVING.BERLIN team