In this course you will deepen your skills and get a further insight into the diversity
of scuba diving.
What is learned in the Open Water Diver (OWD) course is applied in this course and in
5 dives improved. After the course, you will learn your diving depth of 18 mtr. to 30 meters can expand, which will give you an even greater variety of diving opportunities, which you would not be able to dive without this course.
This course focuses on having fun diving.
Reserve your spot on the next abvanced open water diver course now and take your diving skills to the next level
1 dive each from the areas:
- Deep diving
- 3 elective areas such as dry diving, night diving, buoyancy.
Your diving course at Diving.Berlin
After completing the course, you will receive your internationally recognized Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
We specialize in diving training and offer you professional training in a pleasant atmosphere. In addition, we attach particular importance to a pleasant course size (max. 8 participants per course), flexible course organization and implementation.
- min. Open Water Diver
- Minimum age 15 years
- 5 dives in open water
- Valid diving medical certificate before the start of the dives
- Medical self-disclosure
- Parental consent in the case of minors
- 2 days / theory & 5 dives in open water
- Diving equipment rental fee (if no own available)
- Scuba tank filling
- Dive center fee
- plus AOWD Kit*
- Certification costs
* The purchase of the documents in connection with the certification (certification costs) is mandatory by the association.