In this course you will learn how to use technical and natural orientation aids. In addition to the compass, diving depth and time, for example, are important aids for your orientation when diving.
In addition to using the underwater compass correctly, you will learn how to use natural references such as the sun, landmarks and much more!
A good orientation when diving is one of the most important basics for safe dives with your buddy and without a guide or instructor!
In this course you will learn how to use technical and natural orientation aids. In addition to the compass, diving depth and time are also important tools for your orientation when diving.
In addition to the correct use of the underwater compass, you will learn the inclusion of natural references such as sun, striking points and much more.
The 1st course dive is also an integral part of our ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER training.
- Open Water Diver or equivalent brevet
- Minimum age 10 years
- valid diving medical certificate or medical self-declaration
- In the case of minors, parental consent
- 1 day, consisting of theoretical & practical training (3 dives)
- Diving equipment / rental equipment (if none available)
- Dive center fees
- Tank fillings
- Certification costs