Start your adventure as a certified diver, thanks to this training you can go on underwater voyages of discovery around the world in a buddy team with an adult.
Dive into the wonderfully peaceful underwater world and experience how beautiful it is to move in the 3rd dimension. The feeling of floating in weightlessness or taking your first breath under water is indescribable and you will not forget it for the rest of your life.
Dive here in Germany with fish such as catfish, sturgeon, eel, perch, rudd and other fish and animals. On vacation you can then dive into the sea without learning stress and discover fish such as sharks, manta rays, whale sharks, tuna, octopuses, barracuda, snails, crabs and so many other creatures.
We always train in small groups up to a maximum of 4 students in one course. This is how we ensure that you can always feel comfortable and safe with us.
Become a certified Junior Open Water Diver! Take part in the diving lessons of the Junior Open Water Diver course (JOWD for short)!
Have you always wanted to learn to dive, are you looking for new adventures to discover the fabulous underwater world?
Then your diving adventure begins HERE!
The JUNIOR Open Water Diver course is the most well-known diving course in the world and has already introduced millions of people to the adventurous lifestyle of diving.
Get your JUNIOR OPEN WATER DIVER diving license now.
Enjoying this course is… well, everything really, because learning to dive is just amazing. You will breathe underwater for the first time (which you will not forget) and learn everything you need to become a diver with a world-recognized diving license. During the course you will do dives in the swimming pool, in the local lakes or on your holiday in the sea under the supervision of your instructor.
- You learn how much fun diving is
- Scuba equipment considerations for your local diving environment
- Planning and execution of dives
- Prevention and handling of problems
- Knowledge transfer (via internet, from the comfort of your own home or in the classroom) to understand the basics of scuba diving
- 3 confined water dives to practice basic scuba skills
- 4 open water dives to review the exercises, demonstrate what you have learned and discover the underwater world with your own eyes!
To enroll in the Junior Open Water Diver course you must:
- At least 10 years
- Diving depth is limited to 12 mtr.
- Must buddy team with an equivalent certified diver or dive professional
- valid diving medical certificate before the start of the dives
- Parental consent for minors
- 3 days theory
- 3 pool dives approx. 45 min each
- 2 diving days with a total of 4 open water dives
- Total time approx. 30 hours of training