Many of the top diving spots worldwide require a diving depth beyond 65ft. Gigantic cliffs only unfold their full splendor when you look up, numerous wrecks lie deeper than 65ft. m and some sea creatures like to stay at greater depths, such as the hammerhead shark schools in the Red Sea.
After this course you will be authorized to dive to a maximum depth of 130 feet!
The DEEP DIVER course is the right choice to expand your diving possibilities in terms of diving depth. For many years, the first dive of this specialty course has been part of the Advanced Open Water Diver training.
- OpenWater Diver or equivalent brevet
- Minimum age 15 years
- Valid diving medical certificate or medical self-declaration
- In the case of minors, parental consent
- 2 days, consisting of theoretical & practical training (4 dives)
Our DEEP DIVER courses take place on selected diving waters that meet the requirements, as the training dives take us up to a maximum depth of 30m.
- Diving equipment / rental equipment (if none available)
- Dive center fees
- Tank fillings
- Certification costs